Terms & Conditions
ENTRI NOTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- An eVISA is only valid for journey to Malaysia for purposes of tourism and commercial trips for the maximum of 15/30 days. Any applicant, who breaches the Malaysian law, will be subject to criminal proceedings and administrative actions by the Government of Malaysia. Applicants are not allowed to accept any unauthorized employment, or attend school, or represent the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia.
- An eVISA is only valid for journey to Malaysia within 3 months from the date of issuance, provided that the applicantâs passport remains valid.
- Applicants shall furnish the following proofs to the Immigration Officers at the Entry/Exit points:
- Your eVISA printout
- confirmed Returned flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Sufficient Funds
- All eVISA applications are considered on individual merit, and the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate has the right to seek additional information at any stage of processing. The fact that an application for a visa has been received by the eVISA system does not guarantee that the eVISA will be issued. Malaysia Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to refuse an eVISA application without providing any reason whatsoever. Applicant shall ensure that they hold a valid Malaysia eVISA before they travel to the Malaysia.
- Applicants must ensure that all supporting documents image uploaded for the eVISA application such as passport photos, passport landing pages, return tickets, accommodation proof or other supporting documents are clear and viewable as per the specification provided. Any supporting documents image that is found to be not clear, blur, unreadable or does not meet the required specifications may result in an eVISA application rejection or denial of entry into Malaysia by the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry/exit points.
- An email notification regarding the eVISA application approval within 48 hours from the time of payment and complete submission has been made. This 48 hours processing period applies only for working days and, does not include weekends, public holidays, Malaysian holidays and China event holidays. The approval of eVISA is under the sole discretion by the Malaysian Immigration Attached
- The eVISA application will be processed within 48 hours from the time of payment and complete submission has been made. This 48 hours processing period applies only for working days and, does not include weekends, public holidays, Malaysian holidays and China event holidays.
- The 48 hours processing time also does not include unforeseen or uncontrollable events including, but not limited to, system maintenance downtime, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events or acts of war.
- Once approval decision has been made, Applicants will receive an email notification regarding the eVISA approval result. Approval result may include the following status:
- Approved - The eVISA application has been approved
- Rejected - The eVISA application has been declined
- Request for Document - Applicants is required to upload/re-upload supporting documents as specified by the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate
- Request For Interview - Applicants is required to attend an interview session with the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate before any approval decision is been made.
- For request document result, applicants must ensure they upload/re-upload the specified supporting documents as per requested by the Malaysian Embassy/Consulate immediately. The processing time will be reset back to 48 hours once the applicants have successfully uploaded the specified supporting documents. The Embassy/Consulate can decide to request document for an eVISA application multiples times until the applicant uploads correctly the specified supporting documents.
- For request interview results, applicants must ensure to attend the interview session as per the scheduled date and time set by the Embassy/Consulate to ensure the approval decision can be made accordingly.
- Issuance or approval of an eVISA does not in any way guarantee the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial of visa or entry into Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, eVisa HelpDesk shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- Applicant is acknowledged and confirms that the eVisa HelpDesk is not involved in the visa assessment and decision-making process. The Embassies and Consulates have the authority to decide whether an eVISA will be issued or not, the type of a eVISA to be issued as well as its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in accordance with Malaysia's relevant laws and regulations. Applicant is required to pay all the fees to the eVisa HelpDesk regardless of the result of the application. All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Applicant must make their eVISA applications at an appropriate time before travelling to Malaysia. Under no circumstances will the eVisa HelpDesk be responsible or liable for any delay of travel arrangement as a result of an applicant's inappropriate action in regard to the time of submitting the visa application or the visa assessment result of the Embassies and Consulates.
- Inquiries to the eVisa HelpDesk is based on its unilateral understanding of applicant's inquiries and the limited information known and mastered by it in order to provide assistance for its applicants for their visa applications. No matter what the circumstances are, it cannot be interpreted that the eVisa HelpDesk has made any promise or assurance, nor does it bear any other legal responsibility for the answers to applicant's inquiries.
- Applicants must ensure that all information furnished for the eVISA application is true and accurate. Any mistake found caused by the applicant himself or herself which resulted to the reissuance of an eVISA, the applicant acknowledges and agrees to re-apply and pay for a new eVISA application
- Applicants acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will the eVisa HelpDesk be liable to them or anyone claiming through them for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, or for loss or profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business or goodwill or interruption of business, whether arising out of or in connection with their application and/or any of the eVISA application services, and whether or not relating to any act, error, omission or negligence by the eVisa HelpDesk OSC or any officer, agent, employee and representative of the eVisa HelpDesk.
- Applicants below 12 years of age have to apply together with their parent in one application. Additional upload of Certificate of Birth or Household Book to prove of relationship is compulsory.
- This Visa Waiver Program is effective for one year from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Applicants who are interested to utilise the Visa Waiver Program must register themselves
with the Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eVisa) System either personally or through a travel agency.
- An eVisa Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the purpose of tourism for the maximum of 15 (fifteen) days each entry without any extension of the period.
- All eVisa registrations are considered on individual merit. Applicant should ensure that they hold a valid Malaysia eVisa Note before they travel to the Malaysia.
- Applicant is required to pay all the processing fees to the eVisa HelpDesk for the registration. All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Applicant must make their eVisa registration at an appropriate time before travelling to Malaysia.
- Applicants must ensure that all information furnished for the eVisa registration is true and accurate. Any dispute in the information provided may result in denial of entry to Malaysia.
- Prior travelling to Malaysia, applicant must ensure they have obtain a confirmed tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia.
- Applicant must travel to Malaysia within 3 (three) months after they successfully obtain an eVisa Note.
- Applicants with direct flight from India or country applied eVisa; or transit via Singapore,Thailand or Brunei by air or land is permitted to enter Malaysia via the following Entry/ Exit points :
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport , Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Pulau Pinang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Sabah
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Applicant also must have a return flight ticket to India, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei and other countries.
- Upon arrival in Malaysia, applicant must furnish the following proofs to the Immigration Officers at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
- eVisa Note
- Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
- Complete travel Itinerary
- Proof of residence in Malaysia
- Applicant are not allowed to accept any unauthorised employment, or attend school, or represent the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia
- Applicant are not allowed to apply any other passes issued under the Immigration Regulations 1963 [L.N 228/1963];
- An eVisa Note does not in any way guarantee the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial entry into Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, eVisa HelpDesk shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- Applicant will be subject to undergo a three (3) month cooling off period before they can re-enter Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program;
- Applicants acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will the eVisa HelpDesk be liable to them or anyone claiming through them for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, or for loss or profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business or goodwill or interruption of business, whether arising out of or in connection with their registration and/or any of the eVisa registration services, and whether or not relating to any act, error, omission or negligence by the eVisa HelpDesk or any officer, agent, employee and representative of the eVisa HelpDesk.
- Applicant who breaches the Malaysian law, will be subject to criminal proceedings and administrative actions by the Government of Malaysia.
When you use, access, or browse this website, you are agreeing to be subject to the terms and conditions that are detailed in this document, collectively referred to as “our terms.” Moreover, you agree that you will adhere to all regulations and laws. The main applicant who is completing their own eVISA application form will be referred to from here on out as “the applicant.” The terms “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to E Visa HelpDesk as an entire entity.
The following requisite information is registered as personal information in this website’s secure database: name; place of birth; date of birth; passport information, including passport number, expiration date, date of issuance, and type of supporting document; email address; mailing address; phone number; connection log; information about the IP connection; cookies; and payment records.
Please note that any data that is registered on www.evisahelpdesk.org won’t be exposed or shared with third parties, except: when the customer’s agreement can be obtained; when necessary for the maintenance or management of the system or of www.evisahelpdesk.org; when requested by law enforcement; or when notified as a form where personal information cannot be identified.
Denial or Cancellation of eVISA Online Application
The applicant must never: omit information that is required during the application process; provide false information; be considered unsuitable to complete the application (by not meeting the eligibility requirements); omit, ignore, or change the registration procedures.
If the applicant commits any of the acts described below, www.evisahelpdesk.org reserves the right to disregard their registration and/or delete the client’s application and personal information.
If any of the above-mentioned acts are committed by an applicant, and if said applicant has already received an approved eVISA, this website reserves the right to cancel and delete the applicant’s information.
Using the Website
The use of www.evisahelpdesk.org and its related services is restricted solely to personal use. Moreover, its users agree not to reuse, copy, change or download any part of this website for commercial use. www.evisahelpdesk.org is private visa agency -owned by a E VISA HELPDESK. It is not affiliated with the government.
www.evisahelpdesk.org solely is applicable to eVISA by processing the client’s information. This means that the ultimate decision lies in the authority of the Malaysian government, and www.evisahelpdesk.org cannot be held responsible for the result of the eVISA application. www.evisahelpdesk.org will not be held responsible for eVISAs that are granted when the client provides false information or by mistake.
Temporary Service Suspension
www.evisahelpdesk.org can suspend its service temporarily and provide advance notice to its clients for any of the following situations: when service must be suspended because of changes to the system management, technical difficulties, updates, or other reasons; when services cannot be maintained because of war, riots, labor disputes, or other public disturbances; when systems have to undergo urgent or standard maintenance; when services cannot be guaranteed because of an unexpected fire or failure in electricity; or when services cannot be continued due to a natural disaster, such as a flood, tidal wave, earthquake, etc.
Both the user and this website are in agreement that www.evisahelpdesk.org will not be held responsible for the damage that a user may suffer as a result of service suspension, which could happen for any of the reasons listed above.
This website’s users cannot: commit criminal acts; copy, publish, or share offenses against the public morality; engage in any activities that can somehow cause a disadvantage for a third party; make insulting comments to this website, third parties, or other members; participate in any activities that violate this website’s copyright or intellectual property rights (this applies to all web users); spread or use harmful computer programs: or commit any other illegal acts.
If a member of this website causes a third party harm while using these services, the member in question will be the only one to be held responsible and will be summarily required to pay for all the costs that stem from the issue. www.evisahelpdesk.org will not be held responsible for the damages caused by any members who use this website’s service.
If a user violates these Terms and Conditions, www.evisahelpdesk.org reserves the right to proceed with legal actions.
If you have any doubts about your eVISA for Online application, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or +91 7290 994 771 & +91 7290 992 771.
When you access this website, you are bound to adhere to and obey the restrictions and regulations of www.evisahelpdesk.org
The company reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions as set out herein and can also change any of the content that appears on the website. Users who agree to make the most of the services that are offered by this website are obligated to check for any changes when it comes to the Terms and Conditions or overall content.
No Refund will be processed once application is processed and/or rejected.
Once you have submitted your application with us, it is assumed and agreed that we will begin the submission process within the timeframe indicated during your application. Should you decide to request a refund after your application has been submitted, you can apply to be considered for receiving a refund of agency application service fees.
If you wish to request a refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following:
- Your reason for the request.
- Your full names(as appears in your passport).
- Your unique transaction ID.
- The email used to make the registration on this website.
For multiple requests, please indicate all transaction IDs.
All refund requests will be evaluated within 72 hours.
www.evisahelpdesk.org, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. If, you as an applicant do not agree with any of the changes made on the Term's and Conditions page, then you can quit using the www.evisahelpdesk.org right away.
By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.